Skip to main content

black Friday is coming

What will you give to your lover this black Friday? Will you buy a valuable gift? Will you tantalizing your lover, then you must do something for your lover to be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOMENTS with YOU By Dennis and Barbara Rainey

June 16 Out in the Open The man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed. Genesis 2:25 Being "naked" but "not ashamed." This is why we get married—not just to have sex, but also to become emotionally intimate with another person. We want someone we can be openly transparent with, someone who accepts us, even when we're being our real selves. Yet although this is what our souls long for, many couples—especially young couples—hide this need behind the mere act of sexual togetherness. They find having sex easier than opening up to each other spiritually, where the potential for hypocrisy and awkwardness always exists. Sex can be easier than opening up emotionally, letting someone else in on their fears and worries and dreams and deepest feelings. That's why, even when the level of sexual intimacy is high in a marriage, the level of real transparency can still be surprisingly low... and subtly debilitating....

#Did He Leave You Hanging? Here's Why. By Alexandra Fox

Did he get your number, but never called you up? Or is he calling you less and less frequently? The bad news: Either he's not interested, or you turned him off by accident. The good news? You can make him start calling you and asking you out again. It's all in the e-book collection below     - - - >  Make him call you MORE!  < - - -   Has this ever happened to you before?     You met a great man at a party or social gathering. You have a great time together, he asks for your number, and he promises to call you up soon. But as the days pass, you wonder why he isn't calling yet. You find him on Facebook, but he never responded to your Friend Request. What happened? Did he "play" you during that first meeting? Did you just become a victim? Or how about THIS scenario... You're dating a grea...

Romantic Words For Him By Alexandra Fox

Sometimes, I give lectures and seminars   to groups of women around the country.   Mostly small groups of less than 50   women, but I still have a lot of fun   meeting them and listening to their love   problems -- and giving them   life-changing solutions!   After giving these talks for several   years, I've learned something very   important -- the way I speak to my   audience has a big effect on how they   respond to me. And certain words have a   much bigger effect on them than others.   It's not just me, either -- I've also   realized, especially during our open   forums, that virtually every woman in   the world "talks" to herself. This   self-talk is often unconscious, and --   unfortunately -- it's also often sad and   depressive. Many of my clients look at   themselves small -- "I'm not pretty,"   "I'm not sexy enough," "I'm not as smart   as I w...

5 Things That Keep You Hooked On The Wrong Guy By Alexandra Fox

Did you know that your love problems today may be caused by your bad past relationships ? You may think that you ' ve moved on, but deep inside , you really haven ' t - and it's wrecking your love life today .    "Sammi" was a reader of mine who went through the typical bad relationship.     She met a great new guy, and they got into a relationship that started out fantastic. For a while, things were going great, and Sammi even started looking forward to marrying the guy.     But eventually, the misunderstandings and arguments came, and they broke up after two years of dating.     Sammi was devastated, but she moved on to date other men again. Unfortunately, she brought a few bad reminders of her past relationship with her - fear, anger, and a general mistrust of men.     As a result, not one of her new boyfriends stayed long with her, no m...

The Right And (Horribly) Wrong Ways To Talk To Men By Alexandra Fox

No matter how passionately you might be pouring your heart out to him... he stares at you with a stone face.     And when you talk to him about your serious problems, your bad day at work, or  your evil boss, he just shrugs and says, "Well... I'm sure everything will be okay."     Why are men so DENSE? Why do they tend to be so INSENSITIVE? And why do they seem to SPACE OUT when you're trying to tell him something important?     Let's talk about men and their "insensitivity" in today's Newsletter...     ============================== ========== WHY MEN ARE "INSENSITIVE" ============================== ==========     Here's the reason why men can't seem to hear you when you're talking to them: They're NOT really big on talking.     They're not!     Men (or at least the better ones out there) have an unsp...

Should You Date Your Polar Opposite in 2018? By Alexandra Fox

Would you rather date a man who matched your personality... or who is the  opposite of you?     It's an age-old debate in dating: Whether "same feather" couples are more likely to succeed than "opposites attract" couples, and vice-versa.     As far as successful relationships go, "same feather" couples have a slight advantage. Since they think alike, they're better able to solve problems as a team.     But at the same time, here's a warning...     Don't make the mistake of thinking, "Okay, from now on, I'll only date guys who match my personality."     Why? Because many of us end up JUDGING men by thinking: "Hmm, he hates Italian food, but it's my favorite... so I guess I should stop seein...

Signs of a Failing Relationship By Alexandra Fox

Hi Girls!  Tell me if you've experienced this before:  Let's say you met  a  great new guy, and you took  a  liking to each other immediately.  Within  a  few dates, you're already in constant communication with each other.  You text every morning.  You call every few days.  You try to see each other at least once  a  week.  And then, one very special date, when you feel like it's time to take the  relationship  to the next level, you ask him if he's ready to go steady. And after  a  few embarrassed moments, he says YES! What follows is  a  great first few days  of  the  relationship . You're ready to scream the fact to the entire world -- you're officially  a  couple, and you're well on your way to happily ever after!  ...Or so you thought.  Soon after the  relationship  started, you noticed that he's not staying in...

Date Like A Man By Alexandra Fox

"Men have a lot more fun with dating than women. Do you ever wonder why? I'll show you why and teach you how to approach dating with the same mindset." Start "dating like a man" to have more fun AND improve your chances of finding the perfect man for you FAST! Hi Ladies, Have you ever wished you could date like a man? Don't you think men have it SO good? Do you ever wonder why this is? Let me ask you: Do you sometimes think about the way men approach dating and wish you could have the same approach, success, and, ultimately, just enjoy it as much as guys do? Do you think men are more in control in dating? Like we have the upper hand? Do you think a woman can gain that kind of control in dating? Do you agree that women over-analyze things and that men are much more relaxed when it comes to dating? How do you think you will do in dating if you can learn how NOT to let your emotions control what you do and - ultimately - the outcome? ...

Are You Suffering From Dating/Love Fatigue? Alexandra Fox

Dating is not for sissies. But let's not forget, we're WOMEN, so let's fix those love and dating conundrums, shall we? Nothing is as frustrating as just not getting that connection...and nothing is as important as asking for directions! Mailbag Day: Get answers for the most frustrating love questions Q. Hi Alexandra , I am so glad I found you because I really need help. I have been dating this guy for over a year now. Perhaps I shouldn't say dating... It is more like we see each other every now and again and we always sleep together. In between, we will text and we are also Facebook friends, so we stay in touch. When we are together, things are magical, but I know he is not really into me because I don't hear from him often in between. I know this is not right, but I am so hoping that he will start feeling about me the way I feel about him if I am just patients. Please help... Irene. A. Irene, my dear... I really, R...

WHY HE LIKE HER MORE BY ALENDRA FOX

Some women lose their men to other women, because they don't know what to do to get the man and keep him forever. Read on to learn the secrets of how men REALLY choose their women..." - You're about to learn the biggest secrets 96% of women never learn in their lifetime to attract the man of your dream, make him fall hopelessly in love with you, and see you as the "one"! Dear Friend, Isn't love INFURIATING? You meet a lot of great guys, and you actually have feelings for some of them... but they all choose OTHER women. What's worse, the men choose TERRIBLE women! They choose women who aren't as PRETTY as you. They choose women who aren't as SMART as you. It gets worse... They choose women who aren't as CARING as you. And so on! Why do men make such CRAZY decisions when it comes to love? In a few moments, I'll tell you why and uncover a secret that can make the man you love choose you, an...